20 September 2012
FULL PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE
More than 80 free workshops
You’re invited to Safe Work Week 2012, South Australia’s annual program of occupational health and safety related events.
With more than 80 FREE information sessions held over five days –covering topics as diverse as bullying, best practice occupational health and safety (OHS) and building team resilience – there is something on offer for everyone. You can:
- follow the fortunes of the fictional electrical contracting business Bright Sparks Pty Ltd, from a mock OHS dispute through to an industrial court trial
- learn how to sharpen your safety mindset, live life forward and make the most of your supervisors
- hear about recent OHS research into issues such as the ageing workforce, noise induced hearing loss and mental health for hairdressers
- get practical tips on risk assessment, manual task safety and implementing the proposed new Work Health and Safety laws
- find out how to become a SafeWork SA Inspector or a more effective Health and Safety Representative.
Whatever your interest area, you will leave this event with new insights and fresh ideas for your workplace. We can work together to bring about safer, fairer and more productive working lives for all South Australians.
BOOK ONLINE TODAY